Monday 5 January 2015

Key Stage 2 Gifted and Talented Maths Morning


At the beginning of December a group of Key Stage 2 children
took part in a special workshop for able mathematicians.  Children from years 3 to 6 worked together on solving problems, which required them to work systematically. Here are some examples of the problems children solved. 





Here are some of the comments the children made.

"I liked this lesson because it was quite challenging." Jack

"This will help me in the future with cracking codes on advanced maths skills." Kai

"I liked it because it was difficult and difficult maths is better." Joseph

"I liked working with my friends because they could help me and I could help them." Kyle
 
"I think this will help me in my understanding of hard maths activities." Christian

"I liked getting things right. This will help me with my Sats" Emily

"It will help me with homework and tests in the future." Jacob







No comments:

Post a Comment